Thursday, October 10, 2013

Warriors

I 've had this last months a very bad news about friends of mine.I was in shock when they told me the news and I feel helpless because there is nothing I can do to help, just pray for their health. 

Is  very sad to listen that kind of new,maybe you don't give it importance until it happens to you or your family member or friend.

I think Cancer is a disease of warriors, because people with this disease fight until the end and most times win the war. I think they are an example of life.

Cancer teaches us to have patience, courage, love, perseverance to everyone who are living everyday and who are around them too:-)

My dear Friend Fred and Eduardito this message are for you and for all warriors that every fight with the Cancer.

Value life and people who are around you because even though you do not know it, they'll appreciate you more than you can believe.

I learn a lot during this months because my friends teach me be strong every day and have faith and no matter how bad  was the day, there's a glow in the dark.God is with you:-)Eduardito Thank you for you smile you are a great Kid !!you teach me a lot believe me....Fred I know you are so Far but I know that you have all the support and especially you have a great Wonder Woman near you and I told you that several times:-) 

Blessings:-) Warriors!

No comments: