Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Never give up and move on. All it will come in due time.

Sometimes we feel that all the things that we project ourselves, our dreams, our desires are truncated and can not move forward as much as we want and we give up and we do not fight for what we want simply because we didn't it  and leave it there without know that really would have happened if we continued forward and we had not given up

Did you think about it?

That life is not easy for anyone, that's why every day we try to live day by day and try to get ahead by any means, part time jobs, teaching ,selling my creating cards, but that is not enough to survive in the society we live in, but I'm happy because at least I have to eat and a place to live, then I think there are people who have no food and are split to support his family and then I realize that I am so lucky I have and I must have patience to find work because they never give up. some people do not and they go ahead and achieve their dreams persevering and being better every day and they got it and they  live happy about the sacrifice that they made.

Never give up everything happend for some reason keep always your faith and hope in yourself  and remenber someone is pray for you everyday. 
.

No comments: